Account verification as person living in different country

Not Recently Bumped

asty6969

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
May 13, 2022
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello EPIC staff,

I am Polish, and living in UK for the past 12 years.

I have Polish passport issued from embassy in UK London and English phone number.

Ive been rejected twice to be verified as i cant have different country passport and phone number.

How am I to have Polish phone number if I dont live in this country? Can someone help me with that please?

Kind regards,

Asty
 
NEW MEMBER! Please take precaution.
Most scams involve Discord or other off-site chats. We only investigates disputes if all communication remains on EpicNPC chat or Trade Guardian.
Just got the same problem. Feels weird I can vote, work, pay taxes etc... but I cannot sell my gaming account cause I live in a different country than my nationality. My best friends are Indian, Hungarian and Greek and we all live in Norway...
 
Back
Top