C cocgamer 133 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country India Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 9, 2022 #1 need help to understand who gave a negative rating and how do I take it off , as I have never not delivered on an order
need help to understand who gave a negative rating and how do I take it off , as I have never not delivered on an order
C cocgamer 133 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country India Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 9, 2022 #2 I found the guy , Buyer Lovlor never dealt with him , and he still left a negative feedback?
AZURAKAGAMI Global Moderator 81 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Czech Republic Apr 9, 2022 #3 cocgamer said: need help to understand who gave a negative rating and how do I take it off , as I have never not delivered on an order Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hi, Go here and open a case - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/feedback-disputes.62/
cocgamer said: need help to understand who gave a negative rating and how do I take it off , as I have never not delivered on an order Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hi, Go here and open a case - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/feedback-disputes.62/