Buying ⭐Want Epic account with S1 SSL to link w/Steam (Read Description)⭐

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. PC
Original Owner
Yes
(12 reviews)

Jeeroy

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (12 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 14, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
As the title says, I am looking for an Epic account with some items I am interested in to link with my Epic account.

Items I am particularly interested in:
- S1 SSL Decals
- Rocket Pass 5 items (Stamped Metal paint finish)
- Competitive titles (ESL, RLCS, etc.)
(Obviously I don't expect an account to have ALL of the items mentioned above, those are just the main things I am interested in)

If your Epic account has any combination of these items (and HAS NOT already had a steam, xbox or playstation account already linked to it), please let me know and we can work out a price.
(United States based account is preferred)

You can reach me here, or on Discord (but Trade Guardian WILL be used!)
Discord: Jeeroy#8008
PayPal ONLY
(I do not use crypto etc.)

Thank you very much!

-Jeeroy
 
Payment options:
  • Crypto
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hello i got only S2
 
Sorry, I am mainly looking for S1 for the animated decals :)
From what I’m aware of there are 0 accounts on both Nintendo & Epic that have an RLCS or an ESL title, and obviously none have the original S1 Crowns as only Steam, Xbox & PS4 were available at launch.
 
V
I started my account on Xbox and easily transferred everything over to the PS4 so it is possible if you haven’t already linked an Epic account to it. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Could you please explain to me how you did this? either in DMs, here on this post, or on Discord (Jeeroy#8008)
You're absolutely right! thank you for reminding me, I forgot to update this post to reflect the changes to the account platforms I am interested in (this post was originally looking for Xbox and PS4 accounts as well).
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top