Naxx10 - Helm
Naxx10 - Shoulders
Naxx10 - Wrist
Badge necklace and trinket (Mirror of Truth)
LW - Cloak and belt
Ebon Blade - Chest
H Trial of Champ- Boots
H UP - Gloves
Hemorrhaging Circle
Titanium Impact Band
H CoS Fist (Greed)
Anarchy Dagger
H HoS Dagger (The Fleshshaper)
**Blue legs, randged weapon**
**Green trinket**
Honor - 21819
Lifetime kills - 28741
**First Sergeant Title**
Duel Spec
Epic Flying (Bronze Drake)
446/LW, 450/Skin, 450/Cooking, 450/1st Aid
I am looking for only $100.00 USD.
One- I am only selling to REP'D MEMBERS AND YOU MUST BE PAYPAL VERIFIED, 0 EXCEPTIONS
I am not the OO of this account, I got this account from a Trust Who Verified Member, who will PM you on Forums and aim to verify he is OO.
I have sold several accounts here before.
The transfer is DOWN, on a new realm, new name.
Is a battle net account.
3 Accounts are linked to this Battlenet.
1 is active (the rogue account), the other 2 accounts are inactive, and have alts level 60.
Great account, good gear, and cheap !
Post your aim, I will contact you
Naxx10 - Shoulders
Naxx10 - Wrist
Badge necklace and trinket (Mirror of Truth)
LW - Cloak and belt
Ebon Blade - Chest
H Trial of Champ- Boots
H UP - Gloves
Hemorrhaging Circle
Titanium Impact Band
H CoS Fist (Greed)
Anarchy Dagger
H HoS Dagger (The Fleshshaper)
**Blue legs, randged weapon**
**Green trinket**
Honor - 21819
Lifetime kills - 28741
**First Sergeant Title**
Duel Spec
Epic Flying (Bronze Drake)
446/LW, 450/Skin, 450/Cooking, 450/1st Aid
I am looking for only $100.00 USD.
One- I am only selling to REP'D MEMBERS AND YOU MUST BE PAYPAL VERIFIED, 0 EXCEPTIONS
I am not the OO of this account, I got this account from a Trust Who Verified Member, who will PM you on Forums and aim to verify he is OO.
I have sold several accounts here before.
The transfer is DOWN, on a new realm, new name.
Is a battle net account.
3 Accounts are linked to this Battlenet.
1 is active (the rogue account), the other 2 accounts are inactive, and have alts level 60.
Great account, good gear, and cheap !
Post your aim, I will contact you
