Selling WTS [Global] Mega-Whale NIKKE | sync 1000+ | 210k gems | 2190 gold tix

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. Global
Original Owner
No

TaeKay

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Oct 13, 2024
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
[WTS] High-End Mega-Whale NIKKE Account + High-Rank Union Slot + Solo Raid Pilot Service

Hello everyone,
I am selling a massive Mega-Whale account. The original owner completely quit the game and explicitly told me: "Take the account, do whatever you want with it, it is yours now."

----------------------------------------------------
📌 CRITICAL INFO & REPUTATION (Read First):
----------------------------------------------------
• Massive Historical Investment (Estimated): Roughly $30,000+ USD is estimated to have been spent on this account over time. The $4,900 price tag is an absolute steal for the sheer amount of value you are getting.
• Email Situation (Shift Up System Limitation): The account is linked to a Gmail. I DO NOT have access to this email because it is the original owner's personal main email, so the email itself CANNOT be handed over.
• Note on Unlinking: Please be aware that due to Shift Up's account system, a linked Gmail CANNOT be unbound or unlinked from the account. It is a permanent technical restriction of the game itself.
• However, I am currently trying to contact the original owner. If I manage to reach him, I will do my absolute best to coordinate a password change for the game account. Please note: getting the email is highly unlikely, but a password update might be possible if contact is established.
• To prove my absolute trustworthiness: I am part of the leadership of the "Midnight" Community (Rank 1 Union). I have a flawless reputation within the high-end competitive scene, safely manage multiple high-end community accounts, and have absolutely zero interest in ruining my name or standing.

----------------------------------------------------
💡 Why I am selling this account:
----------------------------------------------------
I already have my own personal main account. Spending money and maintaining two accounts at the same time is simply too much for me. Right now, I only maintain this whale account by buying the Monthly Gems and occasional Skin Passes here and there.

The original owner left the game during the Lycoris Recoil collaboration event. A high-end account like this deserves an owner who has the time to truly enjoy it, push the ranks, and potentially continue to invest/whale on it to keep it at the absolute peak. I want to pass this beast into good hands!

----------------------------------------------------
⚔️ Why this account is an absolute powerhouse:
----------------------------------------------------
• Synchro Level: 1000+ still have some resources to go further (Absolute god-tier stats!)
• 210,000+ Gems available on the account!
• Stacked with Max Core Units: The account is heavily loaded with tons of high-tier units and Pilgrims at Max Core and Max Limit Break (MLB)!
• 2,190+ Gold Mileage Tickets ready! (You can instantly purchase any 11 upcoming banner units directly from the shop!)
• 3,700 Recruit Vouchers ready to use! (Over 370+ ten-pulls to instantly max out your wishlist/standard units!)
• Near 100% Full Collection: This account is currently only missing 2 limited units in the entire game. These are the 2 collab units from the Lycoris Recoil event. They are not meta-relevant and only matter from a pure collecting perspective (and who knows, we might get a collab re-run in the future!).
• Solo Raid Capabilities: This account easily and comfortably clears a Top 200 spot with minimal effort. Depending on the element, future unit investments, and time, it has the potential to push much higher.


----------------------------------------------------
🎁 SPECIAL PREMIUM BONUSES INCLUDED WITH THE PURCHASE:
----------------------------------------------------

⭐ BONUS #1 - Guaranteed High-Rank Union Slot:
Since I am part of the leadership of the "Midnight" Community, buying this account grants you a guaranteed spot in a high-rank competitive Union! I can securely arrange a slot for you in a top-tier Union, or if you prefer a bit more casual play, a spot in an active sister Union. You will instantly become part of an elite community.

⭐ BONUS #2 - Personal Solo Raid Pilot Service (Schedule Permitting):
I want to be 100% transparent and only promise what I can realistically deliver. As a bonus, I offer to help pilot you through Solo Raids each season based on my availability:
• Casual/Low Time: I will ensure the account easily lands safely in the Top 200.
• When I have more time + with proper effort & element/unit investment: Pushing for Top 100 or even Top 50 is definitely achievable!
I will always do my best to help you secure those high-tier frames!

----------------------------------------------------
🔍 LIVE VERIFICATION & SAFETY:
----------------------------------------------------
• Discord Screensharing Available: Upon request, I am more than happy to do a live screenshare with serious buyers via Discord. You will be able to see the entire account live (units, gear, inventory, gems) to verify everything yourself before buying.
• Strict Middleman Policy: For the safety and security of both parties, the final transaction MUST be completed using the official EpicNPC Trade Guardian/MM. No direct trades outside the platform, no exceptions!

----------------------------------------------------
💰 Price & Terms:
----------------------------------------------------
• Price: $4,900 USD (Firm. Serious buyers only. The price already factors in the email situation).
• Payment Method: PayPal Friends & Family.
• Fees: BUYER COVERS ALL FEES.
• Middleman: We will absolutely use the EpicNPC Trade Guardian for a safe transaction! I will explicitly state to the Middleman that there is no email access so that everything is 100% transparent. Buyer pays the MM fee.

----------------------------------------------------
📬 How to contact me:
----------------------------------------------------
• PM me directly here on EpicNPC to ask for my Discord name. We can then easily arrange a private Discord screenshare so I can show you exactly what the account has to offer!
• Note: For security reasons and to avoid impersonator scams, I will ONLY share my Discord tag through EpicNPC private messages.
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 002828.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 002828.png
    1.5 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 003358.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 003358.png
    822.2 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 003457.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 003457.png
    812.3 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 003537.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 003537.png
    810.6 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 003649.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 003649.png
    2.7 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 003718.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 003718.png
    2.6 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 003733.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 003733.png
    2.6 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 003756.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 003756.png
    2.6 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 003814.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 003814.png
    2.6 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 003831.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 003831.png
    2.6 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 003914.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 003914.png
    288.3 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004304.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004304.png
    855.6 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004318.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004318.png
    652 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004332.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004332.png
    869.6 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004345.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004345.png
    892.4 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004359.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004359.png
    894.8 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004416.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004416.png
    688 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004430.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004430.png
    601.5 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004448.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004448.png
    581.9 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004507.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004507.png
    488.4 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004523.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004523.png
    850.6 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004537.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004537.png
    758.7 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004550.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004550.png
    438.9 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004723.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004723.png
    1.5 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004742.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004742.png
    1.6 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004803.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004803.png
    486.6 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004916.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004916.png
    138.7 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 004929.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 004929.png
    125.7 KB
  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 005233.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 005233.png
    154.9 KB
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top