I am the Original Owner of this Character & Accounts.
Thanks to the last patch (3.3.3), DK Tanks are even greater now at Main Tanking Bosses. Paladins I raid with often have a hard time keeping up with threat
I can help you tank, and teach you the rotations.
I have both a Blood Tank Spec & Frost Tank Spec. They both have their benefits and I'm spec'd for 2H's.
Blood Tank Stats:
(39K HP UB In Frost Prescence)
Frost Tank Stats:
Similiar to Blood, but have 38K HP UB with Higher Damage Reduction.
Mounts:
Travelers Tundra:
Refer a Friend, Zebra Mount
Has Epic Flying.
450 JC & 414 Mining (Has all the Epic Gem Recipes you need for DK DPS/ Tanking). Has an almost complete DPS Set (need a few more pieces).
NO ALTS-
Like I previously stated, I am the OO.
- ID Scan is not available to regular members. ONLY TRUSTWHO Verified, No Exceptions, even if you have 40 rep without Trustwho, I don't care. For obvious reasons, a license is a very private thing, and this account has never been sold or traded so I am the only person with the information.
#1 You must be Paypal Verified, 0 Exceptions
#2 You MUST HAVE REP, NO REP, NO GO. DONT WASTE MY TIME IF YOU HAVE NO REP, I WONT SELL TO YOU.
#3 POST YOUR AIM ADDRESS HERE, NOT JUST POST, POST YOUR AIM ADDRESS... AND I WILL CONTACT YOU.
Thanks to the last patch (3.3.3), DK Tanks are even greater now at Main Tanking Bosses. Paladins I raid with often have a hard time keeping up with threat
I can help you tank, and teach you the rotations.
I have both a Blood Tank Spec & Frost Tank Spec. They both have their benefits and I'm spec'd for 2H's.
Blood Tank Stats:
(39K HP UB In Frost Prescence)
Frost Tank Stats:
Similiar to Blood, but have 38K HP UB with Higher Damage Reduction.
Mounts:
Travelers Tundra:
Refer a Friend, Zebra Mount
Has Epic Flying.
450 JC & 414 Mining (Has all the Epic Gem Recipes you need for DK DPS/ Tanking). Has an almost complete DPS Set (need a few more pieces).
NO ALTS-
Like I previously stated, I am the OO.
- ID Scan is not available to regular members. ONLY TRUSTWHO Verified, No Exceptions, even if you have 40 rep without Trustwho, I don't care. For obvious reasons, a license is a very private thing, and this account has never been sold or traded so I am the only person with the information.
#1 You must be Paypal Verified, 0 Exceptions
#2 You MUST HAVE REP, NO REP, NO GO. DONT WASTE MY TIME IF YOU HAVE NO REP, I WONT SELL TO YOU.
#3 POST YOUR AIM ADDRESS HERE, NOT JUST POST, POST YOUR AIM ADDRESS... AND I WILL CONTACT YOU.
