WTB *INSANE* Level ---60-70--- Character | Looking For Vanity!!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
</span></span>
I know that this is going to be a bit of an odd request, but for some reason I just really want to level and gear a character for level 80 by myself. Getting something pre-done just does not have any achievement and it is hard to take pride in.

That being said, I am looking to have some of the work done for me. Any full Tier 1-6 vanity + GREAT leveling gear is what I am looking for. If you have Thunderfury, Hand of Rag, Thori'dal, Scarab Lord, Glaives, etc, then that would definitely catch my interest!

Hit me up with what you have and your price! Thanks and I look forward to your offers!
 
Back
Top