Selling First Limited Character: Keikumusume | Mutsuki (BA) Sakura (Fate) Collab

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Original Owner
Yes
(128 reviews)

Albeett

Level 90

Trade Guardian Orders: 40

(100%) (128 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Jul 2, 2021
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello. I have an account with one of the rarest characters from the first limited release in Mahjong Soul.

Acc
Keikumusume (First Edition Limited Char)
Mutsuki (BA Collab)
Sakura Matou (Fate Collab)

If you are interested in details, please pm me here or on discord @Albeett . You can ask for details of acc. I will be happy with it.

Looking for a specific character or have a larger budget? Feel free to ask. I may be able to offer you an account that matches what you're looking for.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260914_115059.jpg
    IMG_20260914_115059.jpg
    422.4 KB
Back
Top