Buying WTB NA/EU Account with a big roster that is ready for 7.0

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Platform
  1. IOS
  2. Android
  3. PC
  4. Playstation
Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
SSR Chars
  1. 6+
Original Owner
No

brohemoth

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 13

(100%) (42 reviews)
Country
Portugal
Member Since
Feb 12, 2024
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey all! Like the title says, I'm looking to buy an account that has a wide roster + signature weapons (ideally every unit in the game, but this isn't mandatory).
A hard requirement is it hasn't done 7.0 AT ALL. I want it to have done everything before it. I want to be able to jump in immediately.

I'll pay well for the perfect account. DM me if you have one!
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top