- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
*********************POST FIRST BEFORE CONTACTING!**********************
*********************POST FIRST BEFORE CONTACTING!**********************
*********************POST FIRST BEFORE CONTACTING!**********************
*********************POST FIRST BEFORE CONTACTING!**********************
*********************POST FIRST BEFORE CONTACTING!**********************
Basically as the title of the thread says I am looking for a 5/5 Relentless Warrior with some, if not all Wrathful offset pieces (or ArP off pieces). He has to have at LEAST a T2 Relentless weapon, or better (Shadows Edge, Cryptmaker, Brynn Toll, etc..). I'd prefer he has a Grim Toll, Mjnoir Runestone, or Death Bringers Will. PVE gear is a plus, but not looking for some Furious geared Warrior either..
I also do not care if it is Horde or Alliance.
Willing to negotiate a fair prices for both you and I. Though the deal with be going through PayPal. I have plenty of rep on this site and I have NO time to deal with scammers or scam anyone myself.
Please feel free to contact me on the AIM in my sig. Make sure you copy/paste it, as there is a zero in my AIM name.
*********************POST FIRST BEFORE CONTACTING!**********************
*********************POST FIRST BEFORE CONTACTING!**********************
*********************POST FIRST BEFORE CONTACTING!**********************
*********************POST FIRST BEFORE CONTACTING!**********************
Basically as the title of the thread says I am looking for a 5/5 Relentless Warrior with some, if not all Wrathful offset pieces (or ArP off pieces). He has to have at LEAST a T2 Relentless weapon, or better (Shadows Edge, Cryptmaker, Brynn Toll, etc..). I'd prefer he has a Grim Toll, Mjnoir Runestone, or Death Bringers Will. PVE gear is a plus, but not looking for some Furious geared Warrior either..
I also do not care if it is Horde or Alliance.
Willing to negotiate a fair prices for both you and I. Though the deal with be going through PayPal. I have plenty of rep on this site and I have NO time to deal with scammers or scam anyone myself.
Please feel free to contact me on the AIM in my sig. Make sure you copy/paste it, as there is a zero in my AIM name.
