EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Wrong feedback

JaylenQ

62   1   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I payed him for placements and he went 1-4. I tried to get a refund since he didn’t do the job well but he refused. At that point I said ok and gave him a review. He gives me a negative review even though as a customer I did nothing wrong lol

ip hash: b43ddabc701b53dcf7a485

Eren Levi

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
25   1   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
Hello there. Always i do my job well and also have 0 negative feedback till now. I offer Boosting and Placements what mean that if you buy boost i get SR for you, if i do Placements i play my best and do 5 - 10 - 15 games depends from customer how many games he wants me to play. You wanted me to stream it what i did for my price, i played in hours which you wanted me to play, I was nice and I played the best, I explained step by step what you paid for and why you will not get your PREVIOUS rank, thats new season and new rank. You paid me for placements, and i played placements, did nothing wrong. Your the one who said - " your just bad business". I dont guarantee any rank and i didnt post that i do, you buy a top500 guy to play placements and thats what i did.

ip hash: 09101f02b0233123983f80

JaylenQ

62   1   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hello there. Always i do my job well and also have 0 negative feedback till now. I offer Boosting and Placements what mean that if you buy boost i get SR for you, if i do Placements i play my best and do 5 - 10 - 15 games depends from customer how many games he wants me to play. You wanted me to stream it what i did for my price, i played in hours which you wanted me to play, I was nice and I played the best, I explained step by step what you paid for and why you will not get your PREVIOUS rank, thats new season and new rank. You paid me for placements, and i played placements, did nothing wrong. Your the one who said - " your just bad business". I dont guarantee any rank and i didnt post that i do, you buy a top500 guy to play placements and thats what i did.
Isnt it bad business if you go 20% winrate on a BOOSTING order though. You offer discount on next order but honestly I didn’t want to order again. I realize you don’t guarentee winrates or anything but 20% winrate is insanely low considering I am paying for a service that is supposed to be BOOSTING. Anyway this isn’t a scam report this is a feedback dispute so I don’t think I should be the one to receive negative reputation. I didn’t swear at you or anything I was literally just trying to see if you would be willing to compensate but you didn’t so that’s fine. I rated you negative because compared to other boosters that do placements, you did a poor job. I’m 99% sure you gave me a negative review because I gave you one. Bottom line is I believe my review is truthful and that yours is just to spite me.

Eren Levi

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
25   1   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
Isnt it bad business if you go 20% winrate on a BOOSTING order though. You offer discount on next order but honestly I didn’t want to order again. I realize you don’t guarentee winrates or anything but 20% winrate is insanely low considering I am paying for a service that is supposed to be BOOSTING. Anyway this isn’t a scam report this is a feedback dispute so I don’t think I should be the one to receive negative reputation. I didn’t swear at you or anything I was literally just trying to see if you would be willing to compensate but you didn’t so that’s fine. I rated you negative because compared to other boosters that do placements, you did a poor job. I’m 99% sure you gave me a negative review because I gave you one. Bottom line is I believe my review is truthful and that yours is just to spite me.
How many times i need to say that PLACEMENTS are not BOOSTING. I explained you that on discord, already did that here but you keep repeating one sentence. Yes i offer you discount because i dont like unsatisfied customers. I dont have anything to compensate you, you paid me for placements and stream, thats exactlly what i did. Rank not only depends from win/lose. You buy service, you watch it, and after all you doesnt like it, after that i need to spend half of hour to explain thats what you paid for and now trying to force me to play for FREE on your account because your rank in actual season is lower than previous one. After all your the one who get wrongly negative feedback?

JaylenQ

62   1   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
How many times i need to say that PLACEMENTS are not BOOSTING. I explained you that on discord, already did that here but you keep repeating one sentence. Yes i offer you discount because i dont like unsatisfied customers. I dont have anything to compensate you, you paid me for placements and stream, thats exactlly what i did. Rank not only depends from win/lose. You buy service, you watch it, and after all you doesnt like it, after that i need to spend half of hour to explain thats what you paid for and now trying to force me to play for FREE on your account because your rank in actual season is lower than previous one. After all your the one who get wrongly negative feedback?
regardless if placements is boosting or not, if you are being paid shouldn't there be a positive outcome? anyway im not forcing u to do anything and This is a feedback DISPUTE not a SCAM dispute. I don't want my money back or anything. the whole point of this thread is about me recieveing a unfair review from you towards me lol. i feel like my feedback on you isn't wrong at all. I've used several other people on this website before and this situation has happened once or twice. On those instances, they always offered a full refund/play back to previous rank because they realized they didn't do a satisfactory job. and yes they didn't promise a certain winrate but they realized that it wasn't fair for them to get money while DERANKING a customers account. In this case you literally lost me SR which would make anyone unhappy not just me. think about it from a customer perspective, is it fair that I pay to lose? thats why u got a negative feedback from me. then you call me a "difficult" customer because i tried to negotiate with you an alternative? that literally doesn't make sense to me how im being difficult. after u refused i just said ok. i didn't curse/flame you. if i did that then i would get why i would be a bad customer but i didnt

Eren Levi

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
25   1   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
I fell like feedback on you isn't wrong at all neither. I boost hundreds people and play hundreds placements, that situation also happened few times. On those instances, they understand thats only 5 games and everything can happened and not every game is winnable but still they knows i did best, i offer discounts for next order or for next boost if they are not satisfied and thats for me fair. In this case i didnt lose for you any SR, thats new season and your new rank. I also said why you get negative feedback so i do not repeat again on that. They have no complaints about me being unreasonable, i always look from customer perspective thats why also i have 100 % positive feedback but everywhere is limit. You tried to negotiate alternative, i believe thats also taking us nowhere because truth is somewhere on the middle. Whats about middle solution, insted of 4 games, i will win for you 2.

JaylenQ

62   1   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I fell like feedback on you isn't wrong at all neither. I boost hundreds people and play hundreds placements, that situation also happened few times. On those instances, they understand thats only 5 games and everything can happened and not every game is winnable but still they knows i did best, i offer discounts for next order or for next boost if they are not satisfied and thats for me fair. In this case i didnt lose for you any SR, thats new season and your new rank. I also said why you get negative feedback so i do not repeat again on that. They have no complaints about me being unreasonable, i always look from customer perspective thats why also i have 100 % positive feedback but everywhere is limit. You tried to negotiate alternative, i believe thats also taking us nowhere because truth is somewhere on the middle. Whats about middle solution, insted of 4 games, i will win for you 2.
Ok in the middle it is. 2 wins and then we can remove both our negative feedback. The account info is same as before you can login whenever and do it when you have time. Lmk when done thank you