This transaction was not done with this guy

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
(24 reviews)

Blobbly

Level 47

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (24 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Apr 5, 2022
What I posted in the feedback is true, and we do involve a transaction therefore I had the right to add this feeback
That was marked as closed. Mods reviewed it and stated the feedback could remain, you could've left your original feedback. That transaction was 21 days ago and has nothing to do with the current transaction you have left feedback on.
 
That was marked as closed. Mods reviewed it and stated the feedback could remain, you could've left your original feedback. That transaction was 21 days ago and has nothing to do with the current transaction you have left feedbac
I can still leave a feedback as long as the transaction has been made, and this is the exact account that the transaction been through.
You keep ignoring my pm, refuse to settle it. And not adjust the negative feedback back to the right situation. That why I wrote another feedback.
 
That was marked as closed. Mods reviewed it and stated the feedback could remain, you could've left your original feedback. That transaction was 21 days ago and has nothing to do with the current transaction you have left feedback on.
I'm find with you leaving me a feedback, but you need to clarify that I did not attempt to steal your account or try to access in your email, that is all I ask for
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top