Wondering about AccountWarehouse.com

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

smogley

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 23, 2011
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I want to sell an account to Accountwarehouse.com because they seem rather honest and legit from what I've read so far, however I've stumpled upon this thread [WTS] Banned traders list! - Page 3.

This guy sold his account for $140.00 on 02/13/2011 and later on 04/26/2011 a chargeback with the credit card company was made. Proof 1, Proof 2

I'm not the guy that was scammed, however I would like to know what happend there. It would be great if somebody could clarify this.
 
Banned - You may not threaten this site or it's staff/users.
considering that guy who claims to be scammed left 0 details on what actually happened.... I wouldn't make much of it.

If you look at the chargeback, its code 53...

VISA CHARGEBACK REASON CODE 53

Not as Described or Defective


So one could assume the guy lied about his account, recalled it, or who knows....

I have personally talked to James and can say he is extremely professional... and judging by his rep very trustworthy.

It sounds like you don't have much experience buying and selling accounts, I wouldn't worry about it...
 
I talked to Platshop on AIM and he was very friendly and explained the situation! The guy probably recalled his account as you mentioned.

I will sell an account to them soon and will write a review.
 
Last edited:
I have just sold an accout to them and the process was very quick and smooth. Received the money a couple hours later after I sent the account information. I can definitely recommend them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top