Ordes 79 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 1, 2022 #1 Did somebody open a dispute or something? I havent traded in like 7 months
Kai Global Moderator 212 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Jun 1, 2022 #2 Ordes said: Did somebody open a dispute or something? I havent traded in like 7 months Click to expand... Click to collapse... It’s been fixed.
Ordes said: Did somebody open a dispute or something? I havent traded in like 7 months Click to expand... Click to collapse... It’s been fixed.
Ordes 79 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 1, 2022 #3 Kai you da bomb! I want your Signature Banner lol.
AZURAKAGAMI Global Moderator 81 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Czech Republic Jun 1, 2022 #4 Ordes said: I want your Signature Banner lol. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hit me up and I’ll make it happen.
Ordes said: I want your Signature Banner lol. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hit me up and I’ll make it happen.
Kai Global Moderator 212 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Jun 1, 2022 #5 Ordes said: Kai you da bomb! I want your Signature Banner lol. Click to expand... Click to collapse... No worries. Maybe I should offer design services here, getting a lot of requests for that lately.
Ordes said: Kai you da bomb! I want your Signature Banner lol. Click to expand... Click to collapse... No worries. Maybe I should offer design services here, getting a lot of requests for that lately.
Ordes 79 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 8, 2022 #6 how much lol =p i want one thats like a freaking firelord tier set mage mmm