What is everyone playing?

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
(78 reviews)

btraill

Level 69

Trade Guardian Orders: 78

(100%) (78 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Oct 31, 2006
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
I've taken probably the longest hiatus from WoW that I've ever had. (Going on about 4 years now) I might return when MoP launches.

I've been 'playing' Runescape off-and-on... Not really playing; more like botting. It's just one of those games that is so easily accessed that if you can ignore the arrogant kids it's a great sand-box with some of the most challenging quests/lore.

I got into the Firefall beta and I have been playing a little bit of that. The game is really bugged, but hey, it's still in beta and a ton of fun.

What is everyone else playing? I just bought a nice Asus media/gaming laptop so I would like to get some nice MMO's going.

Let me know!
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
I havn't been playing anything else than WoW under a 6 years period, but first now this game starts to get boring. But very soon when i get my new computer i will focus on BF3 and MW2 but also SWTOR that isn't playable on my soon 6 years old laptop because of lag. If anyone else playing one or both these games then pm me your game alias and we could play together.
 
Hello
My name is john.I Don't know about anyone. But I play Action Games & puzzle games on my PC. Now a days I Play Metal Slug, Call of Duty & Counter Strikes & Some Games On Internet. Now i think to purchase my Own PS3. Because recently I play Need for speed on my Friends Play station. It was an awesome Experience.
 
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - sinexus
@ The comment about Guild Wars 2, I'd definitely have to disagree. I've played WoW since I was 14. I'm now almost 22 years old.

Guild Wars 2 is by far quite amazing must I say. They have so many original ideas and the play style is unique.

It's free 2 play, If you manage to get your hands on an account, you will surely have ten times more fun then any game you are playing at the moment.

Well, "in my opinion", rather.
 
@ The comment about Guild Wars 2, I'd definitely have to disagree. I've played WoW since I was 14. I'm now almost 22 years old.

Guild Wars 2 is by far quite amazing must I say. They have so many original ideas and the play style is unique.

It's free 2 play, If you manage to get your hands on an account, you will surely have ten times more fun then any game you are playing at the moment.

Well, "in my opinion", rather.

GW2 is nice, definitively a nice reprieve from WoW or WoW-like, or complete knock off (Rift) mmorpgs out there it has some very unique aspects to it. I would recommend it.

I'm waiting for MoP personally; I quit for awhile for diablo 3, but that doesn't take more than a couple weeks to practically "beat" the game. But it was fun while it lasted for me, a fanatical fan of Diablo 2, 3 was a nice play for a couple months.
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/566183-Ash - hacking into a member's epicnpc account
I've been playing Age of Empires II and WoW, both are great.
 
Ive been playing Guild Wars 2 since the 2nd Beta Event and I can tell you Im so sick of it. Decided to try to sell my account today, I had so much high hopes from the game but the replay value. well with only WvW,SPvP, and If u can call Orr a endgame there is none lol..

Im looking to get back into starcraft before Heart Of The Swarm comes out.

And Of course been playing Black Ops 2. One Hell of a game!
 
Deffinately League of Legends.
Apart from that: Erepublik. Cyberrepublik, e-sim primera, e-sim secura.

Those are great social strategy political, warfware games. I recommend!
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
I started with WoW account but im only focusing on twinking as lvl 70. If someone else from Epicnpc has US 70 twinks then feel free to real id add me. Just pm me your real id.
Would be fun playing with others from epicnpc.
 
Some dance battle games on the Kinect occasionally :P Going to try FFXI after hearing from Artemys! :D I'm not sure about the BG queues for 70 twinks but if they exist, I'm definitely with Atlas on 70 twinking!
 
Wartune is quite addictive as well, or if you really like MOBA games I can recommend DotA if you're experienced or LoL if less experienced, as it is much easier to start from scratch in LoL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top