WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello there! I'm darkkal, Ive been playing this game since 2022, But I did take a break last year.. just came back to game to sell the account as I don't think I'll be playing this game anymore..
As for the account details:
Adventure Rank: 59 (almost 60)
It's a fully f2p account and there's a lot left to squeeze primos out of..
And as for exploration the only region I've grinded and 100% is Natlan, so the rest is out there for you to get more primos and hence characters for!!
As for progress. I've only finished till natlans archon quest. So again, there's a lot more that you can grind and get primos out of.
As for 5 star characters:
I've built two main teams for abyss:
1) Neuvillete , Furina, Kazuha and Fishl (extremely heavy built, destroys everything in its path lol)
2) Mavuika, Xilonen, Bennet and Citlali.. (Just one shots everything at this point T-T)
Nextly there are many other 5 stars that you can build upon
Like skirk, vodyanista , flins , nahida (alrdy pretty well built),yelan (very well built), navia(good af build) etc..
As for the weapons, I've signature weapons of yelan (2x), Neuvillete, Kazuha, Xilonen and citlali.
A total of 20 5 stars and great pre built characters!!
-------
If you wanna strike up a deal let me know!
I'm ready for paypal, or any upi id transactions (Google pay)
Ill be giving you the account ownership+ mail.
Have a great day!!
Thankyou for checking out!
For more details you can contact me on discord (id: achlys.sh)
As for the account details:
Adventure Rank: 59 (almost 60)
It's a fully f2p account and there's a lot left to squeeze primos out of..
And as for exploration the only region I've grinded and 100% is Natlan, so the rest is out there for you to get more primos and hence characters for!!
As for progress. I've only finished till natlans archon quest. So again, there's a lot more that you can grind and get primos out of.
As for 5 star characters:
I've built two main teams for abyss:
1) Neuvillete , Furina, Kazuha and Fishl (extremely heavy built, destroys everything in its path lol)
2) Mavuika, Xilonen, Bennet and Citlali.. (Just one shots everything at this point T-T)
Nextly there are many other 5 stars that you can build upon
Like skirk, vodyanista , flins , nahida (alrdy pretty well built),yelan (very well built), navia(good af build) etc..
As for the weapons, I've signature weapons of yelan (2x), Neuvillete, Kazuha, Xilonen and citlali.
A total of 20 5 stars and great pre built characters!!
-------
If you wanna strike up a deal let me know!
I'm ready for paypal, or any upi id transactions (Google pay)
Ill be giving you the account ownership+ mail.
Have a great day!!
Thankyou for checking out!
For more details you can contact me on discord (id: achlys.sh)
