Since the price raise, most of the old countries I've seen are $30+, but it seems theres another country thats cheaper now?
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
FrozenTears
Try it, mine did
iLik3tr33s
I
I know the method, just didnt know the country... But people are selling for $25 for normal price, $18 sale. so it cant be those? Or are u sayng its $26 without sale from those places
C
Hey dude which country did you try? In Russia its like 50usd but you guys are talking about 25-26 usd
26 normal price, 18 sale
FrozenTears
Since people are "Selling the method" I am gonna tell you for free so everyone knows.
FrozenTears
They buy from Nigeria, Kenya and Algeria with an EPIC GAMES account using CyberGhost or PureVPN. 26$ Do not spam it, your card will get blocked.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.