Welcome to the New EpicNPC!

Not Recently Bumped
Is this a bug? How can it be 52 positive, but total 45 feedbacks? @EpicNPC

1542404969522.png
 
Being worked on, for now use the image uploader from Epic untill its getting fixed so ppl can see ur stuff.

When u edit the picture in the preview section u should be able to see it, save it on local disk and then click on it again in the editing section in the thread and some buttons will appear. Use the replace one and reupload the image from local disk. Thats how i did it for now, most of my threads are made with images so i feel u guys

Sometimes images appear smaller and it redirects u to external browser but at least ppl can see what ur offering till its getting fixed
 
So yesterday I purchased thread upgrades (green with glow) using credits (credits were deducted) and now they are all gone and credits are also gone. What's the issue here? Should I purchase new ones and expect the others to be refunded or what's the deal exactly?

My old upgrades (prior to new site upgrade) also had many months left as I had purchased them for 180 days and they suddenly disappeared after moving to the new site.

Hope this gets looked at very soon as it's hindering my threads/advertisements on EpicNPC.

I wish we hadn't rushed the new site launch and worked on fixing the majority of the broken stuff before release.
 
Last edited:
Am I going to be required to repurchase verification since I had TrustWho, I see the badge I had previously isn't there anymore? I ask since I'm missing perks I used to have that I'm guessing were tied to that (Posts not needed to have to be approved, Edit threads, name was Bold Blue).
TWV was discontinued years ago. We did not transfer that data to the new site, so it's been deleted. Anyone who had that will have to purchase Verified instead to regain the same perks.
 
So thread bumper isnt working, Bought 3 and decided to use 1 to test out then it asked for content ID so I just posted the thread url because idk what the id is

Now it said error or invalid , just didnt go through and in Inventory the 1 thread bumper is gone , What now ??
 


What happened with my glow? =(
Also Bold username + all thread highlights, colors are disabled... :(

PS: and no, I did not abuse/exploit the shop bug yesterday!


As others have said, glow and other user shop items are not displaying properly.

Similarly, I just applied a green glow to my thread and that is not displaying either.

Hopefully we get some time/days added to the current durations because of the credits spent since that's actual money D:
 
How do I search for usernames (or anything) among my inbox messages?
also
Users that haven't posted anything yet cannot be found via the search box and thus I'm unable to contact them
also
My images still don't work :)
 
They are limited to 8, but it works differently than the old system so users are adding more image symbols which shouldn't be allowed.

Before 1 image symbol counted as 2 or 3, now they count as 1 so users are adding a lot more.

Since people are abusing this again, I just changed it from 8 to 4.
 
They are limited to 8, but it works differently than the old system so users are adding more image symbols which shouldn't be allowed.

Before 1 image symbol counted as 2 or 3, now they count as 1 so users are adding a lot more.

Since people are abusing this again, I just changed it from 8 to 4.

So are these changes already active because I changed it again after you said this to fix it and some part were removed again after I came back

Also Are views on thread getting updated daily like before ?
 
Last edited:
I've lost about 10 positive feedbacks. I have a plenty of notifications in my inbox to prove it. After some runarounds from the epic npc support I've got "Unfortunately there is no way to restore the feedback, apologies." It's really sad that epic npc stuff don't care anymore about people who depends on them and even don't try to help out.
 
Back
Top