
Yes please any idea?
@op_Ex
If you have your inventory items disappear, just go to inventory and click on settings to activate them.
If inventory item is deactivated or expired it will have strikethrough line. Just click on settings and activate it.
AdministratorTWV was discontinued years ago. We did not transfer that data to the new site, so it's been deleted. Anyone who had that will have to purchase Verified instead to regain the same perks.Am I going to be required to repurchase verification since I had TrustWho, I see the badge I had previously isn't there anymore? I ask since I'm missing perks I used to have that I'm guessing were tied to that (Posts not needed to have to be approved, Edit threads, name was Bold Blue).
+100500 thisAdd please the block as was on last design of "My Subscribed threads"
It is so more convenient to control the open threads.
No all items is there
http://prntscr.com/ljy2wm i am talking about this
What happened with my glow? =(
Also Bold username + all thread highlights, colors are disabled...
PS: and no, I did not abuse/exploit the shop bug yesterday!
Try and manually reapply them from "inventory" , then go to the perk in discussion and then click "settings". See if "active" is checked.
AdministratorThey are limited to 8, but it works differently than the old system so users are adding more image symbols which shouldn't be allowed.
Before 1 image symbol counted as 2 or 3, now they count as 1 so users are adding a lot more.
Since people are abusing this again, I just changed it from 8 to 4.