- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Bulgaria
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello,
Since I have quit playing on warmane some time ago I'm trying to cash out whatever I can.
The account contains Full Bis PVE Retry pala + SM,
About 6.1k gs PVE shadow priest (3-4 bis items),
5.7k gs PVE enh shamman,
Some fresh 80 lvl chars;
Expected price: about 150EU
Discord: end my suffering#0667
Since I have quit playing on warmane some time ago I'm trying to cash out whatever I can.
The account contains Full Bis PVE Retry pala + SM,
About 6.1k gs PVE shadow priest (3-4 bis items),
5.7k gs PVE enh shamman,
Some fresh 80 lvl chars;
Expected price: about 150EU
Discord: end my suffering#0667
