- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Spain
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
When do the 60 days of grace end?

Thread can be restored if you're unable to obtain a ID within the 60 day grace period.
I will not be doing this reverification. If i cannot use site anymore oh well. Been here since 2011. Shouldn't have to give my information to another site that has poor quality and reviews. You say it is to protect members meanwhile you stopped investigated disputes that effect tons of members, so why do members matter now?
I'm from Indonesia and for 3 days straight the verification always failed. I'm using my real driver license once and my real ID twice but always failed. Here's the reason:We have 100+ verified IDs from Indonesia and zero are on a piece of paper cut out.
If that's the ID you plan to submit, you will not be able to sell here.
Global ModeratorBuyers still have to verify to post threads.Odd sellers have to verify but not buyers.
What are some countermeasures for buyers who do chargeback/refund scams?
Administrator