EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

User Gamefreek345 accused me of 'scamming'

4   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Sold user Gamefreek345 a SinoAlice account with in the following post: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/glb...ped-account-142k-dps-gran-colo-ready.1666992/ . Buyer reports me as a scammer 2 days after receiving the account, while initially leaving me a 5 star review.

Buyer accuses me of charging back the account. Have definitive proof that I have not charged back the account. Have screenshots including datetime stamp available, proving no chargeback (do not want to post publicly, but available to a moderator upon request).

I the seller request removal of the negative review, as it is not accurate.

ip hash: d8be8c4ed3909c90ce6eb8
1   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
When the account was banned this morning the buyer would not reply to me in any way. I reached out to him here and Discord. He was active on posting on this website and purposely tried to avoid me. It is not an accusation if it is fact. As a seller he has responsibility to the account if something were to go wrong with it. Him also talking to others about the account and not me directly is just insanely rude. I have still never even got a response from him directly even now.
image0-1.JPG

ip hash: 9ab593f060f615ae1156aa

Wilt98

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
10   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I also bought an account from him, you can check my trade guardian. That account was charged back too, they have been constantly taking my gems as compensation. I am losing lots of money from the gems I have recharged personally. Can you please do something about this? I have been an epicnpc user for years and I have bought and sold numerous accounts here. This is my first time encounterin this. Thank you

Attachments

ip hash: 7b3ac03f405b71765ec8a9