Unconfirmed Order – Buyer Not Responding

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

julygumiho12

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 133

(100%) (185 reviews)
Country
Vietnam
Member Since
Apr 15, 2024
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello, I need assistance regarding a buyer who has not confirmed the completion of an order. We conducted the transaction through Trade Guardian (Transaction #145854) I transferred the account to the buyer on Friday, and as of now, more than 72 hours have passed, but the buyer still has not confirmed the completion of the transaction. I have sent messages both through Trade Guardian and directly to the buyer, but have not received any response. Is there any way to resolve this?
 
Did you click the "Report" button in the transaction chat or on the "Active Transaction" page?

I reviewed the transaction and updated the status to completed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top