Trying to get verified

Not Recently Bumped

KING RANDY

Level 34

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 20, 2013
Last seen
Banned - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/tigerstripes-is-a-scammer.2002379/page-2
wait; so you actually have to pay to get "phone/sms verified" ? this whole time i was doing it and it always fails, i did not know I had to pay first, is this correct ? any pointers please.
 
Banned - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/tigerstripes-is-a-scammer.2002379/page-2
No, phone verification is free. Upgrades are not free.

My account has issues,
  1. I cannot leave feedback ( it says I don't have permissions when I did a Middleman transaction )
  2. I cannot verify via phone or SMS ( always get a popup saying "sms services are not available", even when using phone call)

Please help!! I would post separate thread but of course cannot do that either. Thanks for help!
 
Banned - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/tigerstripes-is-a-scammer.2002379/page-2
Yes sir, i tried real cell phone and sms did not come through. that's all i have ; maybe i'll try voice on real phone. will update. thanks!!!!

Update : real phone via voice call only thing that worked. thanks for tips.
 
Back
Top