Kazuma 16 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Germany Multiple Accounts 1 Apr 5, 2022 #1 Hi, I would like to cancel transaction #56453. I can not find a way to do this. Thanks
AZURAKAGAMI Global Moderator 81 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Czech Republic Apr 6, 2022 #2 KAZUMAA said: Hi, I would like to cancel transaction #56453. I can not find a way to do this. Thanks Click to expand... Click to collapse... There should be a SELECT button near the thread to cancel the transaction. K
KAZUMAA said: Hi, I would like to cancel transaction #56453. I can not find a way to do this. Thanks Click to expand... Click to collapse... There should be a SELECT button near the thread to cancel the transaction. K
Kazuma 16 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Germany Multiple Accounts 1 Apr 6, 2022 #3 Yes I realize that, unfortunately the button is missing for this transaction. Can you not cancel and refund?
Yes I realize that, unfortunately the button is missing for this transaction. Can you not cancel and refund?
AZURAKAGAMI Global Moderator 81 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Czech Republic Apr 7, 2022 #5 @EpicNPC
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Apr 7, 2022 #6 Click "Trade Guardian" in the top menu, then "Active Transaction". Then click the "Cancel" button. Refunds are issued within 24 hrs of cancellation.
Click "Trade Guardian" in the top menu, then "Active Transaction". Then click the "Cancel" button. Refunds are issued within 24 hrs of cancellation.