Trade Guardian - Bitcoin Escrow

Not Recently Bumped

ImRexxy

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 23, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello, I am looking to sell an account to someone and I would like to do it through the trade guardian here because I've been chargeback scammed on PayPal in the past.

So just for clarification if we both have coinbase accounts, does the buyer just add funds to coinbase to use for the transaction, or do they have to buy BTC equivalent to the sale price of the account to use for the trade guardian transaction? Also after they send payment and I give them the account, can I have the money sent from trade guardian directly to my PayPal, or do I have to have it sent back to coinbase and withdrawn?

Thanks!
 
What's stopping the buyer falsifying the situation mentioning he hasn't received the account, refusing to confirm delivery, or fabricates issues with the account hoping to secure his payment back? In this case what's the best way as a seller to protect himself during the dispute process?
 
If there's a problem during the transaction we will ask for video evidence. We hold the payment during the investigation and will not release it until we can confirm what happened.
 
Back
Top