Thread Editor Bug?

Not Recently Bumped
(34 reviews)

Apache

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 33

(100%) (34 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 22, 2019
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
So, I noticed that sometimes when I resize my pictures it doens't resize when I check the preview.


For example, I inserted an image but it was way to big so I resized it by dragging the edges inward, and not it fitted just right. But, when i went to check in preview, it showed the original size. I thought maybe the preview wasn't updating so I clicked "save" and the images were back at the original size.
 
Update: I noticed on phone my thread looks normal and the pics are resized but on pc they wouldn’t resize to my preferred dimensions. I’ll check back on of again in the morning to see if the pictures resized and all it needed was a simple refresh. If it’s resized to my preferred dimensions, I’ll update this post, if not, I’ll update this post either way.
 
Back
Top