The images I uploaded not showing up on my thread!

Not Recently Bumped

AbbeyDawn

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 98

(100%) (148 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Aug 27, 2019
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
Today, May 6 I tried to edit my thread. But after I edited it all my pictures are gone!

It look like this now.
IMG_20220506_143859.jpg


At first I edited it with my phone, and then PC, but nothing's changed. All the images I uploaded don't show in the thread and what I get is that texts instead. Please helpp.


It's my thread
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/35-...sary-many-collabs-🍃-alt-vishnu-added.2121346/
 
Today, May 6 I tried to edit my thread. But after I edited it all my pictures are gone!

It look like this now.


At first I edited it with my phone, and then PC, but nothing's changed. All the images I uploaded don't show in the thread and what I get is that texts instead. Please helpp.


It's my thread
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/35-accounts-special-4-year-anniversary-many-collabs-🍃-alt-vishnu-added.2121346/
Hi,

The only solution that I am familiar with is to re-upload all pictures again. It happened to me a few times as well…
 
The thread looks okay now, so I couldn't test.

You shouldn't need to upload. At the bottom of the thread it shows all the images. Just click the "insert" button to re-add the image to the thread.
 
Back
Top