Stuck at seller verification with Veriff

Not Recently Bumped
(120 reviews)

kugogizo

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 80

(100%) (120 reviews)
Country
Greece
Member Since
Mar 18, 2017
Last seen
It should have skipped the phone verification stem since you already completed that. The first step should have been asking you for your full name. A QR code should then appear asking you to start the verification process.

I can see you started the process, but I can't see exactly what step you're on. Do you still require help?
 
It should have skipped the phone verification stem since you already completed that. The first step should have been asking you for your full name. A QR code should then appear asking you to start the verification process.

I can see you started the process, but I can't see exactly what step you're on. Do you still require help?

Yes, I gave it my name and then my phone and I'm here now:

bRI5LQZ.png


Do I have to dl the app to my phone?

Is it possible to cancel and restart? I saw a QR code but I didn't use it.
 
No, you do not need to download anything. There were 2 options.

1. Scan QR code
2. Enter your phone number and it will sent you a link

You used option 2? How did you proceed from that page or did you exit?

If you go here and click "Continue" it should start where you left off.
https://www.epicnpc.com/account/account-details

I chose option 2 and it sent me on the page that I show above, it is stuck there, I tried to continue verification several times and it is still stuck to that page.
 
I would try clearing out our cookies/cache in your browser in case there's an issue. That should also reset that first step allowing you to scan the QR code instead.
 
Back
Top