Sticky threads - boosting vs accounts

Not Recently Bumped

snooter

Warning: Trade with Caution
(12 reviews)

snooter

Level 0

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 13

(91.7%) (12 reviews)
Country
Sweden
Member Since
Nov 12, 2021
Last seen
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
1
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-snooter.2289884/
Hello! I was just checking sticky threads and wanted to purchase a sticky thread for PUBGM boosting, as there aren't any sticky threads or anything I thought that It'd be a perfect way for me to attract more costumers, but then I realized that it costs 30$ for 30 days. I was surprised, because for the account section it is only 5$ per 30 days, may I know why It's like that or is it possible to lower the price on it as people don't often buy sticky threads there? Thanks in advance
 
Boosting/leveling sections are usually always more expensive because there's normally competition between sellers and those sections tend to sell out.

Most likely the price was increased when PUBG was more popular, but then as popularity dropped, the price stayed high. I lowered it to $10/month.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top