WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
No time anymore with the new babies so I’m trying to get this account in the right hands!
65m tank march almost all exclusive weapons are level 30 only Williams and Marshall need 8 levels each
50m air squad a
45m missile squad
All characters are 5 star and max tier
If you need pictures message me on discord or write me here so I can go to my discord and accept your friend request
65m tank march almost all exclusive weapons are level 30 only Williams and Marshall need 8 levels each
50m air squad a
45m missile squad
All characters are 5 star and max tier
If you need pictures message me on discord or write me here so I can go to my discord and accept your friend request
