- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Ukraine
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
NOTE
I'm selling my second account. Please see the attached screenshots for proof. I am maintaining the accounts and upgrading them till they get sold, so the stats will increase until the sale.
TERMS
Account Unlinked. Login via email (the new owner/Trade Guardian can change it to new email. I don't sell my email).
Middleman: EpicNPC Trade Guardian (Buyer pays fee). No crypto-only PayPal.
Open to serious offers. Open to DM for additional screenshots/details.
Payment method: PayPal
ACCOUNT
SQUADS
DRONE
OVERLORD
ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT
I'm selling my second account. Please see the attached screenshots for proof. I am maintaining the accounts and upgrading them till they get sold, so the stats will increase until the sale.
TERMS
Account Unlinked. Login via email (the new owner/Trade Guardian can change it to new email. I don't sell my email).
Middleman: EpicNPC Trade Guardian (Buyer pays fee). No crypto-only PayPal.
Open to serious offers. Open to DM for additional screenshots/details.
Payment method: PayPal
ACCOUNT
- Transfer Range: Servers ~190–292 (135 server transfer tickets)
- Server: 229
- HQ35
- VIP15 (3.44M / 5M VIP points toward VIP16)
- Total Power: 375M
- Hero Power: 207M
- T11 unlocked (Armament Institute active +60%)
- Tech Tactical Weapon Unlock (+17%)
- All heroes Lv.175
- 3 Tech, 3 Builder
- After season 6
SQUADS
- Squad 1 (Air): 71.38M with Gorilla Overlord (EW 30: DVA, Shuyler, Lucius, Morrison, EW 25+: Carlie)
- Squad 2 (Tank): 51.25M (EW: 20,16,1,1,1)
- Squad 3 (Missile): 50M (EW: 11,2,1,1,1)
- Air Squad: 14 Mythic Gear
- Tank & Missile Squad: Full UR Lv.40 Gear
- 16.37M Total Gear Power
- 12.05M Exclusive Weapon Power
- 10M Wall of Honor Power
- 2.28M Awakening Power
DRONE
- Lv.195
- 13.97M Power
- Combat Boost Lv.621
- Developed Air, Missile & Tank chip sets
OVERLORD
- Gorilla lv.57
- 5M Power
- Bonded Partner V
- Training: 350 ATK / 304 DEF / 329 HP
- 420 March Size
ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT
- 21.43M Decoration Combat Power
- 36/40 UR Decorations
- 383/384 Survivors
- 151/152 UR Survivors
- 6.17M Survivor Power
- 4.71M Armament Institute
- 9.6M Kills
Payment options:
- Paypal
