WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Account 1: 190€
BiS Restoration/Balance and nearly Feral (bear) Druid. Has Val'Anyr, very cool transmogs and some decent achievements.
BiS Mage except for heroic Choker (It was the normal version) and Halion cloak (has heroic Frostbinders). Also fully transmogged.
Pre-BiS Holy Paladin with Val'Anyr and several BiS items. Still missing a few items from completely BiS, but has good alternatives and still tops healing every raid. Has transmogs ready for when finished.
Account 2: 170€
BiS Fury Warrior with farmed Shadowmourne, simple as that. Also has cool transmogs.
BiS Mage except for Halion cloak (has heroic Frostbinders), and obviously fully transmogged.
7x 450/450 Alchemy and Jewelcrafting toons for goldfarming. Have gotten me probably millions in gold over the years. If you have the dedication, you can use it to not buy items with real money anymore.
Both accounts are premium, in good standing, and have the proper achievements to raid with. Many many hundreds of coins spent on each accounts. The price via Warmane would be in the thousands. I can give you the original email for the second account, but unfortunately not the first one since it's my main email account. If you want both accounts, I could give a decent pricecut for a better deal. If want a difference price, maybe we can discuss it. I'll answer DM's here eventually, but I'll answer much quicker on Discord. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. Dantello#9859
BiS Restoration/Balance and nearly Feral (bear) Druid. Has Val'Anyr, very cool transmogs and some decent achievements.
BiS Mage except for heroic Choker (It was the normal version) and Halion cloak (has heroic Frostbinders). Also fully transmogged.
Pre-BiS Holy Paladin with Val'Anyr and several BiS items. Still missing a few items from completely BiS, but has good alternatives and still tops healing every raid. Has transmogs ready for when finished.
Account 2: 170€
BiS Fury Warrior with farmed Shadowmourne, simple as that. Also has cool transmogs.
BiS Mage except for Halion cloak (has heroic Frostbinders), and obviously fully transmogged.
7x 450/450 Alchemy and Jewelcrafting toons for goldfarming. Have gotten me probably millions in gold over the years. If you have the dedication, you can use it to not buy items with real money anymore.
Both accounts are premium, in good standing, and have the proper achievements to raid with. Many many hundreds of coins spent on each accounts. The price via Warmane would be in the thousands. I can give you the original email for the second account, but unfortunately not the first one since it's my main email account. If you want both accounts, I could give a decent pricecut for a better deal. If want a difference price, maybe we can discuss it. I'll answer DM's here eventually, but I'll answer much quicker on Discord. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. Dantello#9859
