Scammed by : Westrice

Not Recently Bumped

Killumi

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 20, 2016
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello EpicNPC Admins, today I have been scammed by Westrice
His profile; https://www.epicnpc.com/members/255535-Westrice

He sells League of Legends Riot Points his thread can be found here: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1031358-RP-Card-Store-!!-Safe-Trusted-Discounts

At first when I added him after seeing his thread, he sold me a $25 RP card for $21 which can be seen here;
jv37lwl1gyabujveldak.jpg
[/IMG]

The transaction went smooth and the RP code was given to me.



But today he messaged me after I asked if he was selling more;
intsfbrzrk9gbqe67zt9.jpg
[/IMG]
vm2x38rt47495tky0kw8.jpg
[/IMG]


Right after I sent him the money which can be seen here;
nyfmundea9uttoqshvt7.jpg
[/IMG]
e3lneg7tqqze77os8yjw.jpg
[/IMG]




He verifies that he got the money and then unfriends me.



rxphfmvyrakeczkd1e9t.jpg
[/IMG]



THIS IS HIS SKYPE / E-MAIL;

vzlmuxv6zfx5mhi9zja4.jpg
[/IMG]








Please ban him.... I didn't think he would scam me...

Is there any way I can retrieve my money? I sent it as friends/family...
 
Skype = xernobyl.gustavo but that is his paypal email

notified.
But where did you get that skype

His Skype (jayjay69jay) was on his EpicNPC profile but he has removed it after being reported (Trade With Caution tag) and was banned from another site for scamming. You can also find it in his old threads. Why he didn't get banned here after being reported, I'm not too entirely sure and he has remained inactive on this site after receiving the Trade With Caution tag.

Chances are, he isn't going to respond to this, like the other dispute made on him on another site.

Here is the link to the dispute:
http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/showthread.php?291750
 
Last edited:
Back
Top