Scammed by Piyihd, bought an osrs acc, he recovered it.

Not Recently Bumped
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

UserName_

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 28

(100%) (34 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 12, 2018
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
I was scammed by Piyihd, I bought an account last month, Oct 29.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/osr...re-cape-full-elite-void.1705307/#post-7169913

All went well, I sent him 85$ on paypal and he gave me the account info, I had access from this point of time. Fast forward to today, I find out that there was a spam request for a password change ranging from the 24th and 25th, so naturally I got concerned and try to log on to the account. Lo and behold, I cannot log onto it anymore. I tried to request the same passwords request but it didn't go to my email anymore. Which means it was changed.

 
Here are the screenshots to confirm the transaction.
 

Attachments

  • pay.PNG
    pay.PNG
    10.2 KB
  • mes 1.PNG
    mes 1.PNG
    37.9 KB
  • mes 2.PNG
    mes 2.PNG
    34.2 KB
  • mes 3.PNG
    mes 3.PNG
    30.3 KB
Back
Top