Hello,
I registered yesterday in this great forum because I was looking to buy a lol account. I know... I should have take more precautions (In the future, this will serve me a lesson). After browsing differents thread in the LOL EU Accounts section, I decided to contact
Username: NonyCZ
Thread: SOLD Selling League account! W/ All Champs ,62 Skins
1: I contacted him yesterday (Feb 22, 2016) then after talked a bit with him I decided to bought his LOL account for 45$. Once I paid him by paypal, he deleted me instantly from his contact list and modified his thread to"SOLD":
Paypal Transaction Proof:
2: I then tried to contact him by using this link from his thread: https://join.skype.com/oJGcKxl8tXIq and said him that if I don't have any news, I will open paypal dispute. Directly he writes 2 words so I thought it was the login.
I tested login and this is the message I see from Lol:
3. I tried to contact him again by skype but he didn't respond (also I'm still deleted from his contact and I'm sure he bloked me).
Yesterday, before sleeping, I sent him messages again on Skype, also private messaged him here and leaved a reply in his new thread here. Untill now, I still get no answer from him and I saw that he was connected today on the forum. I hope he will refund me the 45$ or send me a working account as stated on his thread!
Thanks For Your time
Best Regards
I registered yesterday in this great forum because I was looking to buy a lol account. I know... I should have take more precautions (In the future, this will serve me a lesson). After browsing differents thread in the LOL EU Accounts section, I decided to contact
Username: NonyCZ
Thread: SOLD Selling League account! W/ All Champs ,62 Skins
1: I contacted him yesterday (Feb 22, 2016) then after talked a bit with him I decided to bought his LOL account for 45$. Once I paid him by paypal, he deleted me instantly from his contact list and modified his thread to"SOLD":
Paypal Transaction Proof:
2: I then tried to contact him by using this link from his thread: https://join.skype.com/oJGcKxl8tXIq and said him that if I don't have any news, I will open paypal dispute. Directly he writes 2 words so I thought it was the login.
I tested login and this is the message I see from Lol:
3. I tried to contact him again by skype but he didn't respond (also I'm still deleted from his contact and I'm sure he bloked me).
Yesterday, before sleeping, I sent him messages again on Skype, also private messaged him here and leaved a reply in his new thread here. Untill now, I still get no answer from him and I saw that he was connected today on the forum. I hope he will refund me the 45$ or send me a working account as stated on his thread!
Thanks For Your time
Best Regards


