Scam case >1000$ from Ownedcore User -- Mods please read

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantomous

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 54

(100%) (66 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 8, 2010
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Good afternoon,

My business partner and I sold several WoD battlechest code keys. We have an ongoing paypal dispute with a "reputable" Ownedcore member who is trying to recall his funds for us not "delivering" his product, which we have an outstanding level of proof. I didn't see a place to report him on Ownedcore, but I want to get this user put on blast.

I have two chat transcripts in a notepad file between the user and I and the other transcript is between my partner and the user. I also have full screenshots of the conversations between us. I also have specific excerpts screenshots labeled from the conversation to help the case.

All the screenshots are unfiltered and contain sensitive information I'd only feel comfortable with providing this information with moderators. I can deliver the folder of proof on Skype or in a private message. The proof verifies the user's Skype and Paypal and Ownedcore identity, verification that the user did receive the items he ordered, and he posted Ownedcore feedback that he successfully purchased keys.

Please do not come here with the generic post on how to outline and post a scam thread, I'm well aware of how it works and would it be deeply offended if that's posted.
 
Okay. How many keys did he buy? One purchase or a few?

Now also please post all info you know about him. Skype info, emails etc.

We are not affiliated with ownedcore but if he has account here we will ban and you show that to mods on owned core
 
All I am asking is for his contact information so we can search if he has an account here. If you want this pursued here you need to follow our rules for disputes.

Please PM them to me then after that if you refuse to follow dispute rules I will remove this.

Just his contact info for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top