K kanaetr 15 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Turkey Multiple Accounts 0 Oct 26, 2024 #1 Hey there asked to epicNPC CM but no response so had to make a thread i need a reset for verification and the birthdate thanks.
Hey there asked to epicNPC CM but no response so had to make a thread i need a reset for verification and the birthdate thanks.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Oct 26, 2024 #2 its been reset
S Sh0cK3r 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Nov 15, 2024 #3 Hey there! New user trying to also verify, typed in my first and last name but the page froze after that. So I also need a reset?
Hey there! New user trying to also verify, typed in my first and last name but the page froze after that. So I also need a reset?
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Nov 16, 2024 #4 You should be able to restart and continue where you left off, but I reset it just in case.