Request for Review and Removal of “Trade with Caution” Warning

Not Recently Bumped

liamworkforce

Level 94

Trade Guardian Orders: 72

(100%) (255 reviews)
Country
Vietnam
Member Since
Feb 23, 2023
Last seen
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
0
Dear Mod Team,

I’m writing to respectfully explain the situation that may have led to the “Warning: Trade with Caution” tag on my profile and to request a review for its removal.

Over a year ago, I sold an account with approximately 1,450 skins. Recently, a buyer contacted me claiming that the account had been charged back by the original owner. I took the matter seriously and gathered as much evidence as possible to investigate their claim.

However, during my review, I found multiple inconsistencies in their statements. The buyer initially claimed the account had 1,700+ skins, but only provided screenshots showing around 1,500 skins and four purchase invoices dated between August 2024 and June 2025 — long after the account was sold. When I pointed out the discrepancy, they adjusted their claim to 1,600+ skins in an effort to make it sound more believable, which further raised concerns about the credibility of their claim.

Due to the lack of consistent evidence and the misleading information provided, I could not proceed with a refund. I’ve always conducted trades with honesty and transparency, and I believe this situation may have been a misunderstanding rather than a reflection of bad practice on my part.

I respectfully ask the Mod Team to review this case and consider removing the warning.

Thank you for your time and understanding.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0957.png
    IMG_0957.png
    670.8 KB
  • IMG_0958.png
    IMG_0958.png
    1.1 MB
  • IMG_0959.png
    IMG_0959.png
    652.2 KB
  • IMG_0960.png
    IMG_0960.png
    638.4 KB
Back
Top