Report Moderator

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Agent

Level 47

Trade Guardian Orders: 18

(93.8%) (17 reviews)
Country
Portugal
Member Since
Feb 23, 2019
Last seen
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
1
Hi, where can I report a moderator.
Clearly abusing is power and time-banned me for no reason at all, he made me a target just because I called him out when he did something wrong
I would like to report the abusive behaviour he's having
 
Hi, where can I report a moderator.
Clearly abusing is power and time-banned me for no reason at all, he made me a target just because I called him out when he did something wrong
I would like to report the abusive behaviour he's having
Hey @The Agent,

You can open a support ticket via the link below:

https://www.epicnpc.com/misc/contact

I see you were issued two warnings for the same violation, I removed the duplicate for you, sorry about that!

In the future, please make sure you are upgraded to our Verified
34_1540928804.png
role prior to listing more boosting threads that require account access.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top