• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Report against TGS The Gaming Supply company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balaeron

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I want to file a report against The Game Supply, First off i understand that I know that they cant give me a refund, because i did void there warranty process by changing the email. HOWEVER..

Long story short, I bought an account from these guys (2) accounts to be specific, the transactions were both smooth and everything went well fast. But one account which i bought at around 600USD, was recalled and I understand the risk that we all take when we purchase battle.net accounts. But in The Game Supply's warranty and policy it says something about if you recall an account, they can take legal action. Basically the original owner recalled the account, I emailed TGS about the entire situation, asking not for a refund or anything, but if they could do anything to atleast ban the guy who recalled the account. Funny enough, they've ignored my emails for 2 months.

If you're a person looking to buy an account I would definitely look elsewhere, because obviously the customer service from this company is lacking terribly. And there policy for recalls is obviously lackluster, because if they truly cared, they would've done SOMETHING by now, sadly I was even told they would get back me to in 2-3 days, and it's been almost 2months.

Sad to say, do not go to THE GAME SUPPLY to buy and sell your blizzard.net accounts.
report 1.png
report 2.png

Report ip hash: 3d0aa17bccebdad53e944a

GameSupply

Banned
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
US/Canada
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-recall-from-tgs-company.2137792
We still have the best warranty coverage for accounts and have had the best coverage for over a decade.

I just did a comparison of the different sites and sellers* terms to make sure that was still factual:

Game Account Warranty Review

This is possible because we control the narrative. All warranties have terms and these are ours.

They are simple, easy to read, and provided personally on each and every purchase so that people know them. As well as published on the website. They have remained the same for over a decade.

If you want us to issue funds, take the time to deal with fraudulent sellers, or provide a replacement you will need to abide by our warranty requirements.

It is not as if they are hard to understand or egregious in any manner. There is no fine print.

We ask that customers add an authenticator and leave the account on a monitored email. That's it. Customers that do those two things are fully covered by our terms.

Once we note the email that an Authenticator is added the customer's warranty begins.

The Email has encrypted (SSL) pop3 or IMAP so you can hook it up with any email client or smart device for convenience.

Any purchases outside of our terms will not be investigated nor will any work or recompense be provided.

This user was personally informed of these terms on multiple occasions - not in some nebulous "Fine Print" but personally starting in 2019:

View attachment thai_2019.png

This user has always been dealt with personally via chat, ticket, or telephone and everything explained to him in clear and easy-to-understand terms - which he chose not to accept even when directly told he had voided his warranty by not doing so and offered to clear that up and maintain coverage in a live chat conversation.

Only staff can view this content.

*The only warranty coverage that might be relevant to this particular user/conversation that isn't included in that write-up is the Epicnpc seller Vizions NA and his warranty is 50% of the original purchase price: https://www.epicnpc.com/members/vizions.165877/about

Warranty/Protection/Refund Policy: 50% Cash back against account recall, attempt at equivalent account replacement, or 50% of purchase price toward another available account.
View attachment vizions 50% warranty.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Report ip hash: 2f5e2b99cedb9b1862d91a

Balaeron

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I don't understand what you're going on about Ken, i'm not asking for a refund i'm asking if you've contacted the seller yet, which you haven't.

You're making yourself look bad, why did you reply to this thread but not the actual dispute form.

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-recall-from-tgs-company.2137792/#post-8110882

The question from EPICNPC still hasn't been answered. And you made a reply to this thread trying to make yourself look innocent.

Have you contacted the seller yet? No you haven't.

Why did you ghost me for 2months, after i messaged you asking if you could help me, and you said you could. All the screenshots are in the actual dispute form.

In his website, right from his "Lifetime Guarantee" States;

• Age/ID Verification - All sellers must be 18 and submit valid government issued photo ID which we verify with DMV/BMV to be valid.
  • Recorded telephone verification of sale terms and in-depth personal information to verify we are making the purchase from the same person listed as the owner of the game account.
  • A combination of social media & IP verification.
Any seller that does recall an account sold directly to the GameSupply® will be prosecuted for theft/fraud using the information gathered above.

Most "recall" situations arise simply because the seller does not feel that there is any crime being committed due to the game publishers not recognizing the sale of virtual property. The game publishers terms of service, however, do not have any relevance when dealing with real-world fraud. Almost every seller who initiates a "recall" attempt with the game publisher quickly returns the account once confronted with real world consequences for these actions.

For every attempted recall that is not immediately returned a police report will be filed and forwarded to both the game publisher for account closure and to recover funds distributed to the seller. There is no benefit to recalling an account and this has limited recall attempts to under 1% of all accounts sold over the last 3 years.

https://gamesupply.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000034683-GameSupply-Guarantee

Too anyone seeing this I would be very careful dealing with Gamesupply.

Adoxia

Moderator - I do not buy/sell/trade
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada
I have hidden the image of the conversation as it shows someones full name. Do not post images showing peoples names.

Report ip hash: 57a141c58e73435ffbb00e

Balaeron

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Can I also note the screenshot he sent where I say I bought a level 120 monk and 120 DK is a seperate account I bought from TGS. I don't know why you're including emails and screenshots that are irrelevant too the dispute I'm making.

On that note, I bought 2 accounts from TGS. The first account was with the Monk and DK. This guy is seriously delusional, unprofessional, and avoiding giving me any sort of help or warranty, that in his website clearly states that he will atleast contact the OO in the case of an account recall.

why are you even bringing up that sale? It's not even what the thread is about.

GameSupply

Banned
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
US/Canada
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-recall-from-tgs-company.2137792
That sale was referenced because we have been telling you, point-blank and in no uncertain terms, that you have voided your warranty on these sales since that time.

Report ip hash: 2f5e2b99cedb9b1862d91a

Balaeron

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Gamesupply just DMED me this today

Apologies, but there will be no further replies to your requests on this website. You knew you were violating our terms and chose to do so even after being offered the opportunity to rectify that situation. I realize vizions has probably led you to believe that we'll acquiesce and provide you recompense but that is not the case. It is obvious to me that he has sparked this dispute as he has been attacking our site's name on other venues as well as other users in an effort to remove competition. For Mike, you can simply check the timestamps on the feedback for these users and I can share discord conversations from the "name change/trader" server notating other attacks and negativity from Vizions. I believe he has publicly attacked other sellers as well in the recent past.

None of the people who work on our site (gamesupply®) rely on this for income. As such, we do not involve ourselves in the fraud and forgery that the "major" sellers on this site do nor will we mind if we are banned from this site if they make a people's court ruling against us.

We simply buy/sell accounts mostly from previous customers and friends we've made in-game over the years. That is why we like to keep a closed system so we know exactly what is going on with accounts and buyers/sellers. We rarely accept a new seller and offer considerably fewer accounts than most sites/sellers because we offer only the original account, (rarely moving characters off of an account to create these "mega accounts") - which we also require to be left on our system. I also leave all of the listings made on epicnpc in their entirety so that they can be referenced for accuracy and timeline as well instead of creating these "mega threads" for their "mega-accounts" in order to obfuscate sales.

This is why the pricing on accounts we offer is so different as well. The account you purchased for instance would run, from my experience and looking at various listings currently, around $1500-2k. You paid $400 and a trade-in I believe that was worth around $150. Unlike most of our competition, this account was also completely clean with no negative ticket history nor name changes or characters transferred on or off the account and had been in our system since 2016. As was the account you traded back to us or we simply would not have accepted it back. Sellers receive almost 100% of the sale price at this point sans transaction/listing fee's.

I would suggest that you check the account history for the account you've recently purchased. Not just the US support site: https://us.battle.net/support/en/case/

On the top left of the ticketing area click the "View Archived Tickets" To view previous account issues.

Blizzard_ticket_history.png

But also the EU one which is where most of these sellers submit these fraudulent forms and changes: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/case/

If there are no tickets there then that is probably good news for you, right? Possibly, but more than likely just means you have a recently created account that characters have been moved onto/off of or boosted on the account.

You can check that here: https://account.battle.net/transactions

As you can see from the example below transactions are saved since battlenets inception.

blizzard_transaction_history.png

I do wish you the best and hope that you have not ended up with an account that will end up in one of the ban waves that plague these major sellers on epicnpc due to the way these users transact business.

For any further contact please do so through your legal representative. Those requests can be sent here:

Re: GameSupply®
Ward and Smith, P.A.
Post Office Box 7068
Wilmington, NC 28406-7068

Still awaiting response from @EpicNPC

Status
Not open for further replies.