Re-indexing Search

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
It did not work last night when I tried to reindex all the post for search via VB. So we are using our own script to reindex it. The forums might be slow or down from time to time. I'll let you know once it completes.
 
We are around the 50% mark. We expect it to take another 6 hrs or so. As traffic peaks, within the next 2-3 hrs, you might notice more slow down or timeout errors.
 
It has been completed :) Although we did hit a few bumps last night around 1:55 am EST.

Currently Search results are capped at 100 results, however this is also limiting the "Find all posts" for users. I will try to find a solution so that "Find All Posts" for users is uncapped.
 
Back
Top