Questions about forum rules regarding threads and signature

Not Recently Bumped
(120 reviews)

kugogizo

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 80

(100%) (120 reviews)
Country
Greece
Member Since
Mar 18, 2017
Last seen
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Question 1: Can I write the payment methods that I accept on my signature instead of my thread and have a sentence on the thread that redirects there for this info?

Payment methods are way too dynamic and change all the time, it will be easier to update this info if it was on the signature. Not sure if this is allowed.

Question 2: Forum rules say that I'm allowed to link social group channels on my signature, so can I add a link to my discord and telegram channels in the signature?

Question 3: Can I have my contact info on signature only?
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
1.Yes
2.yes, but discord links cant be used at all even in signature
3.yes
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Question 1: Can I write the payment methods that I accept on my signature instead of my thread and have a sentence on the thread that redirects there for this info?
No, payment information must be included in your thread.
Question 2: Forum rules say that I'm allowed to link social group channels on my signature, so can I add a link to my discord and telegram channels in the signature?
Discord is blocked so you won’t be able to do that directly, but you can link social profiles that way if you like.
Question 3: Can I have my contact info on signature only?
Yes, you can list contact information that way if you prefer.
 
Back
Top