PM notification of new feedback added

Not Recently Bumped
Middleman
(10,290 reviews)

ARMIK

Level 100

Middleman

Trade Guardian Orders: 7,658

(100%) (10,290 reviews)
Country
Ukraine
Member Since
Mar 29, 2014

ARMIK

Middleman
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
0
I was wondering if this can be disabled as its a bit annoying to receive a PM every time i receive feedback. In my opinion receiving ALERT is enough and its very convinient.

Please let me know if I can somehow disable it for my account at least
 

So if it's in your alerts you dont notice it, but if it's a PM you do? they are on the same page and for me receiving an alert is a good enough sign that someone left a feedback for me. =)

imagine everytime you've been qouted or someone started following you or liked your message you would get a PM, i don't think it would be a good idea. I am not saying its a bad thing, but we have so many preferences for PM messages, perhaps it would be nice to also create one for this matter as well.
 
I think I know why this was disabled. There's too many notification/alerts being sent out for feedback.

I've disabled the PMs again, so just the alerts are sent. We'll make an update within the next week to correct this problem.
 
Maybe I disabled that yesterday. It's back on.

could you check my account? I'm getting no alerts about new feedback. i was getting them earlier today with PM's about new feedback, but after you said that you disabled PMs the alerts have been disabled for me as well.

I'm only talking about alerts about new feedback added

In other words i stopped receiving these:

 
Back
Top