EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Playerauction Direction

pitewronggaming

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
53   0   1
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Hi my name is pitewronggaming i'm a member of playerauction since 2014 my review on playerauction is overall great

i'm not saying they are a perfect site or whatsoever (there's no such thing!)

my only concerns is their Direction :(

over the years i did some gold selling - account leveling on different games but now i mostly focus on powerleveling

as a newbie or low feedback player i was struggling as a powerleveler not because it's hard,but first before you become a power leveler you need to have a power leveling deposit per account service you are doing
that means as long as you have an active order you cannot take another sell order unless you have another powerleveling deposit.​
that means you need to have at least 2 - 3 powerleveling deposit to take orders simultaneously​

now let's come to the real problem:
if you are a low feedback member it's normal that your sell order post will be on the last ( rank from highest to lowest feedback ) which is okay since higher feedback seller work really hard to gain that feedback
currency: the mechanics in currency is every game there is a different feedback
let's look at archeage unchain currency

xavrus has total feedback of 12,025
applegold has a total feedback of 24,982
haidi1408 has a total feedback of 356,101
yezige has a total feedback of 42,562

1599597747189.png

take note xavrus which has the lowest feedback of them all was on top why? because he is active mostly on archeage unchain currency
this mechanics is great since you can compete with other seller the battle field is even for every one, as long as your active on this section you can be on top

but that's not the case on powerleveling section:

example: SELLER A has a 100 feedback on powerleveling in archeage unchained
SELLER B has 50 feedback on currency, 40 feedback on other games and 11 feedback on item selling 0 feedback on powerleveling
Seller B will be on top page of powerleveling total of 20 post he can do in which the case

powerleveling feedback is hard to earn unlike currency even PA has a $70 deposit when doing 1 powerleveling sell order. currency deposit requirements: none

my solution before was to purchase a featured seller

benefits of a featured seller: you will be on top search even if you have a lower feedback for me it cost around $5 daily for featured seller on osrs limit of 3 sell order only
even if you are on the second or third thread your first 3 sell order will always be on top.
you feel like your are truly featured on that section since you will be advertise (worth every $)

i purchase my featured sell order 2 months ago and now it's activated, but when i check the featured seller status i saw that you are only featured on the first page only
if you browse on second or third page, you are not featured anymore

i am not asking for a special treatment or anything but if we as a powerleveler can have a same feedback mechanics as the currency

i love and support playeracution whatever their decision on the future, but please consider to give a bit love on power leveler @PlayerAuctions

from a random dude, pitewronggaming

thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: d13919b9f48afbe66098ba

The Integrity

Verified Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
2044   0   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
I don't use PA. From your description, the featured seller option seems to work just how I'd expect it to. It puts you at the top of the list. Why would you expect to be on top of every page?

You're probably right for the feedback part, that could use a rework if it really works like that.

ip hash: d57698583134bfbd52491a

pitewronggaming

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
53   0   1
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Hi sir i will try to explain this as i can

the way Playerauction works

you can post up to 20 sell order per person on a specific power leveling section

example on power leveling in runescape i can post 20 sell order which will almost take over the page 1

old mechanics:
if you apply for featured seller, you can only post up to 3 sell order from 20 post it will be reduce to 3 post
then those 3 post will be on the top list even if you browse for the next page of runescape *takenote if you check other games example: archeage your post will not be on top of archeage section and only on runescape page

i order featured seller from time to time so i know how it works and i'm really fine with the old mechanics, also you will need to wait since for availability fo the section you are planning to be featured.
mine was bought 2 months ago and the activation was on this sept. it cost me around $150 for 30 days (tho for me this is value for your money)
which is not a small amount specially we are also in pandemic

new mechanics
you are still limited to 3 post and only be featured in the first page of runescape powerleveling section only. - that's it for $150
if i know they will change the mechanics i might think twice before buying this to be honest

i'm fairly active on oldschool runescape power leveling section
why do i need to purchase featured seller? the way their feedback on powerleveling works.. even if i get 1k feedback on power leveling runescape only.
the guy who has a
feedback of 1.1k for selling currency and no single power level feedback will come first when posting an order

on my first post it wasn't the case
as for
currency section they will only compute your feedback base on your successful order on that particular section and not your entire feedback
which means if you are doing great on a specific section you can shine there :) ( this is a healthy competition )

1599838035293.png

my main concern:
hope they should at least put a notice that they will change the system
i understand that they have all the rights to change any mechanics on their site
maybe i'm just being sad on their direction specially for powerleveling :(
but overall playerauction is a great site and will continue to use it
i'm just sad with the current direction and this crisis and all i just need to let it out tho

Last edited:

The Integrity

Verified Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
2044   0   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts

PlayerAuctions

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
Verified Upgrade
0   0   0
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
@The Integrity: thanks a lot for the tag. :)

@pitewronggaming: thank you for raising this. I will forward the thread to the person in charge of our featured seller services and communicate the points you've mentioned here. In case you have anything that I can be of help with, please send me a PM, I definitely check PMs every day and I can be of assistance there.

ip hash: 182c59b9886d674a3210ba

pitewronggaming

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
53   0   1
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
@PlayerAuctions thanks i will formally message you some concerns sir, thanks for the help

@Black Panther
Playerauctions obviously prioritizes the sellers who have a track record of success. The same rule applies for most sites.
yes i totally agree with you on this.. but there are two things i was having a concern.

#1 i bought a featured seller to them which cost $150 for a month

i will explain the featured seller as simple as possible

-- First Page --

as you can see my 3 sell order was on top of power leveling page even tho i only have 1,316 positive feedback compared to 126,782 feedback
feature seller is essential to boost your sell order.. there are around 30 sell order on every page
osrs page 1.png

osrs page 1.1.png

--Second Page-- of power leveling

my 3 sell order should be on this 2nd page as well that was the mechanic of featured sell order for a long time

osrs page 2.png

the problem is i ordered the feature sell order 2 months ago and the mechanics was, Your 3 sell order will be on top of every page of osrs powerleveling
but as you can see they change it without further notice or a warning that the featured sell order will be change

it can be compared now to a sticky thread here in epic which cost only around $5 - $10 on average a month depends on the page you want
as i said i know they can change their policy whenever they want and i totally respect that.
but a simple message or a warning will be enough upon changing some features specially a paid one
For some $150 is a no big deal but to me specially we are on pandemic this means a lot.. :cry:
this is the last time i will explain this, i will formally message you sir @PlayerAuctions
but overall playerauction is a great site and will continue to use it
thanks for the opportunity
have a nice day.