People on this site

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Mar 4, 2011
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
What is the deal i have had 2 people lie to me about what they were doing or mailing and now ive been trying to sell my WoW account and ive already had a guy make me wait all day saying he was highly interested link armorys give info about characters then decide he doesnt want to buy despite the price how hard is it to find one person on here who will follow through with what they say they are gonna do
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/448007-atraill-bought-leveling-services-but-never-paid.html
it's not people on this site

it's the people who run this site
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/448007-atraill-bought-leveling-services-but-never-paid.html
Yes because I was banned....?

I wasn't, and no I'm entitled to my opinion and I believe Mike ****ed up royally... so do a lot of people, so as per usual you guys get off your high horse of a **** and be open minded. Thanks.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/448007-atraill-bought-leveling-services-but-never-paid.html
How did Mike **** up royally? What did he do that was so wrong?

You've been here long enough and for the transition and coming 6-12 months after...

Hyk - I would prefer if you didn't slander random accusations, I was "muted" for trolling for 3 days, back when everyone did it for fun, more than a dozen bans came through even with highly noted forum users.
 
You've been here long enough and for the transition and coming 6-12 months after...

Hyk - I would prefer if you didn't slander random accusations, I was "muted" for trolling for 3 days, back when everyone did it for fun, more than a dozen bans came through even with highly noted forum users.
You're right and I've seen nothing but hard work and dedication from Mike since the transition. So, I'm just asking what your issue is with the site.
 
You've been here long enough and for the transition and coming 6-12 months after...

Hyk - I would prefer if you didn't slander random accusations, I was "muted" for trolling for 3 days, back when everyone did it for fun, more than a dozen bans came through even with highly noted forum users.

You want to talk slander? You come accusing people of destroying the site etc, in a thread not even about that,and you talk slander? First, yes you were banned (temp ban, referring to it as a muting doesn't change what it is) but a ban non the less. Second if your going to have an opinion back it up. I'm more than open for a healthy debate, but not baseless accusations. As far as being open minded, I'm all ears, but you present no facts and/or proof to back up your "opinion". Again, I'm more than happy to debate with you, but you must Atleast have some kind of grounds on which to support your opinion, and because I said so doesn't constitute plausible reasoning.
 
Last edited:
Also as far ax why you were banned, which you admit to being bannd for trolling, it's the same thing your trying here. Your trying to rehash old issues that are long dead and that's not appreciated nor appropriate..
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/448007-atraill-bought-leveling-services-but-never-paid.html
Atroll is an idiot, simple as that. Go back to your abandoned forums and talk about how they are so much better than MB.

I'm not even on my computer anymore, maybe you should get some sunshine!

and no.. this place hasn't changed one bit... e-raging nerds.

---------- Post added 05-30-2011 at 11:07 AM ----------

Hyk I am not going to explain because I will be banned for presenting the truth just like other members have in the past; You should know better!

This place doesn't deserve half the attention MD got.
 
I'm not even on my computer anymore, maybe you should get some sunshine!

and no.. this place hasn't changed one bit... e-raging nerds.

---------- Post added 05-30-2011 at 11:07 AM ----------

Hyk I am not going to explain because I will be banned for presenting the truth just like other members have in the past; You should know better!

This place doesn't deserve half the attention MD got.
Apparently you ARE on your computer because you are still responding and complaining about how a VIDEO GAME WEBSITE is awful compared to a older VIDEO GAME WEBSITE. OH and I'll be sure to remember to get some sunshine while doing morning pt :rolleyes:. The only thing you'll get banned for is trolling like usual.

You still have yet to prove how MB is worse than MD. Typical loser that cries about how change is scary and how X was sooo much better than Y. Then someone asks why and you go "UHHHH DERP." IF you're not on the computer, why would you care about getting banned from a website you don't like?

next you'll be going "bros u mad?"


oped.
 
Last edited:
Must be fun talking to the same 5 people everyday.

I'll name two reasons why none of the MD fanatics use this place anymore.

1) The morales and ideals of how to run a COMMUNITY do not exist here. This is a business now.

2) The amount of unique traffic that this site gets is embarrasing. He was given the MySQL databases and even support to help re direct and gain some more traffic yet still managed to mess up because "he" was too focused on getting BUSINESS proposals and subscription based user plans in place to reap in the money.

You're right this place ISN'T MD. Its a god awful excuse to even consider a community.

---------- Post added 05-30-2011 at 12:59 PM ----------

Stupid iPhone wouldn't allow me to add when I hit "Go".

Anyways, there's a reason why me and Kathunx dipped within the first month and left you guys with the scrap metal that you now call "Moderators". We knew what the users wanted and the admins still wouldn't let it happen; now look at all this change! Wow.... Yeah, if you couldn't tell; well, I was being sarcastic.
 
Um... are you on another site? Because everything you've said doesn't apply here. Since you and your butt buddy, along with like.. 3 others, left you seem to assume the community died without you guys. Yeah... it didn't.
 
Oh my god... Look at the statistics. It's embarrasing. The potential that Marcus left with the "new owner" of the former MD was tremendous. Well lets just say half of tremendous was gone within the first month.

Can't defend something that isn't true.

---------- Post added 05-30-2011 at 08:11 PM ----------

Bad decision after bad decision; business over community. That's what the first couple months amounted to.

What the hell is with this form and the stupid edit/save button. It certainly doesn't work.
 
Oh my god... Look at the statistics. It's embarrasing. The potential that Marcus left with the "new owner" of the former MD was tremendous. Well lets just say half of tremendous was gone within the first month.

Can't defend something that isn't true.

---------- Post added 05-30-2011 at 08:11 PM ----------

Bad decision after bad decision; business over community. That's what the first couple months amounted to.

What the hell is with this form and the stupid edit/save button. It certainly doesn't work.
Known bug, lol. Will be fixed next time we update the forums.
 
I'm not even on my computer anymore, maybe you should get some sunshine!

and no.. this place hasn't changed one bit... e-raging nerds.

---------- Post added 05-30-2011 at 11:07 AM ----------

Hyk I am not going to explain because I will be banned for presenting the truth just like other members have in the past; You should know better!

This place doesn't deserve half the attention MD got.

That's what I figured you'd do atraill, try and play it off like we're here to quash the truth and you'llbe punished for divulging some deep dark truth. Well guess what, as I said, I'm open for any debate you wAna have, but you just want to spout semantics with nothing for them to stand on. When you wAna come back and have a mature multi- syllable conversation I'll be right here.
 
Anyways, there's a reason why me and Kathunx dipped within the first month and left you guys with the scrap metal that you now call "Moderators". We knew what the users wanted and the admins still wouldn't let it happen; now look at all this change! Wow.... Yeah, if you couldn't tell; well, I was being sarcastic.

Btraill, I'll state the same to you as I have your brother, you want to come here throwing around accusations, yet offer no proof nor grounds for your so called "proof" to stand on. You do realize we're at markeedragon traffic levels right? Actually there's no way for you to know that is there? So your whole statement about statistics is null and void. I'm in no way being hostile and would love to have a civilized discussion with you and your brother at any time, just name the place and time.
 
Also, it's quite interesting that the administration here allows staff to act like this. Rants and Raves is moderated a.k.a Staff in presence.

The fact that some of you guys are allowed to do this just shows the maturity and professionalism of this community.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not to "in to it" as you say,I'm just asking for you to back up your claims or rather your brother to , since he was the original one to bring the op's topic off topic. This is hyk btw so yes you do know me. Again I completely understand your view point and yes, your entitled, but its pointless just to toss around accusations. Also as far as lack of traffic etc,, yes traffic is at md levels but slowly rising due to the economy. The whole rmt market is in decline atm, but this is still the top one around. Also, I'm not here speaking on a standpoint as an mmobay admin, I'm here as a long time member of this community, even longer than most in this discussion.
 
I think Dudedafools comment was far from serious. :P

Anyways -- I don't want this getting out of hand as it has been somewhat respectful and civil already but I can sense another particular individual coming from the "Dark" (ahem) with one of his snide remarks that are more trollish than perhaps the traill-trains.
 
As you should be able to sense; I'm really over this whole endless debate. It's a topic that no one will agree on regardless. I've said multiple times now, go look at the post count per day/thread starts per day and compare them to that of MD. They're considerably low. Actually not low, REALLY low. I don't need to post proof as you should be able to manage to suck it up and admit that this place is barren in comparison to that of it's previous place. That's all I've been trying to say this whole time.

Sure an admin with access to the traffic statistics may be able to barely argue that the amount of visits a day is almost similar but that's just visits. Not registrations, not posts, not created threads, and certainly that does not turn into anymore successful transactions.

Like I said earlier in this post, I'm really not in the mood to debate this further as it's at a stand-still. This community is quite committed to defending it's non-existent MD stats. (Don't count the stats that MD had already given you as half those users are inactive already.

Don't worry about it, ever since MD you've been stubborn. Period. I'm pretty stubborn but when I smell defeat I will accept it. But here, you're really just being thick-headed.
 
. I don't need to post proof as you should be able to manage to suck it up and admit that this place is barren in comparison
Hahaha, oh wow. You should just leave, seriously.


"This site is dead but I don't need to prove it, and all these people that are online every day, posting, is totally not real"
 
Last edited:
Great response, that's really all I expected of you to be honest. The proof is right infront of you. I'm not going to take screenshots of things you can see on the very forums you participate on daily with the same 10 people.

You're one of those people that just really can't construct any respectful responses in a debate. You pick a side and no matter what you're just a meathead.

---------- Post added 05-31-2011 at 07:14 PM ----------

The very person you call the troll isn't really much of a troll. What is in front of me is what I am expressing. If you want to get ahold of Mike to post some legitimate statistics for you - go for it. But you have nothing going for you right now in this debate other than responses that you can't back. I can back mine because what I'm arguing lays right infront of your own eyes even with me posting solid proof.

---------- Post added 05-31-2011 at 07:14 PM ----------

Ridiculous edit/save bug... without* on that last line.
 
lolwatm.jpg
 
Oh god... 45 of them aren't even registered. They're guests. Another 15-20+ don't even have over 20 posts.

Yes, you speak to the same 10 people every day. Fine... I'll push it to 15.
 
Also, back when I moderated here we argued with a few others with adminstration that the time that his forum used to hold/use as a refresh rate and to cache those users wasn't a fair presentation of the actual users on this forum.

I think it's time you move on.
 
So, where are you coming up with these numbers? Maybe your own stupidity just blinds you truth or maybe you realize how badly you look now and you're just trying to save face. I hope you realize that MDs refresh rate was a 2x slower.

You're wrong, get over it.
 
Also, btraill keep in mind that at MD the users online was I think a 4 hour delay. We are actually really close to reaching MD's traffic at this point, this place isn't as dead as you think it is.
 
Bahaha... My point exactly.

Members: 150,460The active users is actually declining but the new registrations counter-act how fast it declines. Of those new registrations I'm saying... Probably 80-85% don't last more than a month. That then doubles the rate of the declining rate of "Active Users".

I've been in management on a ton of massive forums, trust me, those statistics are nothing to be posting/bringing up in a debate to help DEFEND your community.

---------- Post added 05-31-2011 at 07:26 PM ----------

Of those 150,000 only 4,500 are active. Wow, that's quite a feat!
 
engrish is herd i hered

More groundless statements based on your little fantasy world. Obviously you can READ but can you COMPREHEND what was actually typed?


I would really loved it if someone forwarded me to this forum that you guys are looking at that so called "MIMICS" the activity and traffic of MD. Really, please do.

I stick to my original argument.
 
Into a corner that I've been trapped in? Point me towards this corner because I don't see a corner that I'm trapped in. To me it STILL sounds like a few people have regreted to look at the actual daily posts on this forum. That has been my argument since the beginning and it still stands correct as I've been looking at it on and off for the past couple days.
 
An argument that has been shot to dust and you just try to slither your way out by claiming you don't need to actually provide any sort of proof. (Which you do.)

Lets see your other statement, apparently only 15 people post on this forum? So... whats with the sections of the forums with multiple threads created by multiple people? Even if we only counted the non-WoW sections we'd still find easily over 15 people. Your imaginary world is cute and all, but does not apply here.
 
Last edited:
If I had a dime for everytime I facepalmed at one of your nonsensical posts, I'd have $250. (Most likely more, but I'm in a pretty good mood so I'll go ahead and assume you're not as retarded as you make yourself out to be in arguments.)

I'll tell you what champ, when you have legitimate proof that the site is dead and only 15 people post here, come back and THEN post it.

Until then, you're just getting showed up.

Please note:
Yes you need proof.
No, your claims that you're a moderator on a lot of "massive" forums do not count.
 
Last edited:
Also, it's quite interesting that the administration here allows staff to act like this. Rants and Raves is moderated a.k.a Staff in presence.

The fact that some of you guys are allowed to do this just shows the maturity and professionalism of this community.


Accidently editted your post instead of replying with quote, sorry :(

but I will say what I was going to. Rants and raves is a public forum, just like all of mmobay (well, most of mmobay). It is not restricted to members only, you rant, we rant.
 
Those forums don't exist anymore because of decisions similar to that of sites like these. That's why I had left the staff team so early because I knew this was undoubtedly coming to an end.

I could record a video of that "Recent Posts" box at the bottom and over the lapse of the video it would show the same people posting over and over and over... Bumping and bumping and bumping. Will I? No, because I don't give a flying duck about wasting my time with something like that.

Will I continue to tell you to go look at the proof that's right infront of you? Yes I will. Will you continue to tell me to find this proof that is somehow so hard for you to see? Yes.

Great! It looks like it's at a stand-still like I stated earlier when I posted after Hyk.

This is btraill, over and out. Good luck in your future endeavors, MMOBay.
 
Those forums don't exist anymore because of decisions similar to that of sites like these. That's why I had left the staff team so early because I knew this was undoubtedly coming to an end.

I could record a video of that "Recent Posts" box at the bottom and over the lapse of the video it would show the same people posting over and over and over... Bumping and bumping and bumping. Will I? No, because I don't give a flying duck about wasting my time with something like that.

Will I continue to tell you to go look at the proof that's right infront of you? Yes I will. Will you continue to tell me to find this proof that is somehow so hard for you to see? Yes.

Great! It looks like it's at a stand-still like I stated earlier when I posted after Hyk.

This is btraill, over and out. Good luck in your future endeavors, MMOBay.
We're obviously doing something right in order to stay here btraill. We're no where near "coming to an end" and our traffic is only increasing with each passing day. To each his own I guess.
 
Back
Top