One game for the rest of your life?

Not Recently Bumped
I dunno if I could play only one game, kinda add when it comes to that, I play a decent amount of games and always rotating new ones in and old ones out but i guess if i had to pick one game it would probably be WoW, they always adding content and stuff so that would help.
 
Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/atheista-is-trying-to-steal-the-account-he-sold-me.1387518/#post-6129562
If i had to chose one it would be football manager playing it since 2003 and it have also ruined my sex life in the last few years ;)
 
Honestly, I don't know... been looking for that 1 game.

Thought it would be PlanetSide2... kept me busy for ~2500 hours.

Thought it would be Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade... disappointed.


I would have liked to of played WoW, but you are never going to convince me to pay a monthly subscription.

If I ever get into minecraft, that might be a place to lose myself in... build a whole world.

Other than that, just random gmaes I always keep installed in case I get bored... StarCraft2, TotalWar - something, CS:GO, etc...


Hope I find that 1 game some day. :)
 
Banned - multiple scams, multiple website
persona 3

I think I already play the game until end for more than 15x and never bored with it

have been play all the version, on ps2, psp and mostly run the game on pc with emulator
 
Back
Top