Selling GOT Dragonfire account for sale 2 million plus power

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

Karlen

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 17, 2026
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I’m selling my account, I had a lot of fun but unfortunately this game is taking too much of my time. I have a 6 star malachite and a 6 star venator. Vhagar is at 4 stars. The rest of the legendary are 5 stars. I have multiple 6, 7 and 8 stars for epic and rares.
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal

Attachments

  • IMG_9652.png
    IMG_9652.png
    3.8 MB
  • IMG_9653.png
    IMG_9653.png
    3.8 MB
  • IMG_9654.png
    IMG_9654.png
    3.8 MB
  • IMG_9655.png
    IMG_9655.png
    3.7 MB
  • IMG_9656.png
    IMG_9656.png
    3.7 MB
  • IMG_9695.png
    IMG_9695.png
    2.2 MB
  • IMG_9694.png
    IMG_9694.png
    3.2 MB
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top