I dunno if I could play only one game, kinda add when it comes to that, I play a decent amount of games and always rotating new ones in and old ones out but i guess if i had to pick one game it would probably be WoW, they always adding content and stuff so that would help.
I enjoy entropia universe I have a lot of fun there and its real money based game and the best thing is that when you wanna quit U can easilly withtraw all ur money to ur bank
Zelda: Breath of the Wild for sure. It is my favorite game of all time, and I could surely play it forever without getting bored. There is always something new.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.