One game for the rest of your life?

Not Recently Bumped
I think it will be World of Warcraft.
The reason is the progression of patches and expansions so there will be something new "always".

I don't think a MOBA or Shooter would keep me hyped for my entire life!
 
Assuming the game keeps getting updated and there is a community in it, I would be fine with any game honestly. I'd get used to it fast enough.

If I had to choose a game though I would like to play a VR game like the first reply suggested.
 
Banned - Spam
Maybe it will be League of Legends.
Let me explain:
League of Legends is a dynamic MOBA game, that is updating every week. The updating include:
1) Riot update for champions (rework, nerf or buff)
2) Animation and skins update for champions and redesigning of the maps.
There are a lot of mods to play, everyone can find something interesting for him/herself.
Every season Riot reworks the game, and adds something new, or deletes something old or redundant. The changings happen constaltly, so you never get bored
 
Hello everyone, I recently registered with you on the forum, and I want to tell you a little about my playing career.
I'm engaged in the sale of accounts of Steam, Warfare.
Here is my store: http: //good-base.leqshop.ru
Payment can be : paypal,bitcoin
 
Crash Bandicoot :cool:, because PS1 taught me the true meaning of hard mode :rolleyes:... the hours lost with Crash and Spyro :o

PzKgBif.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top